Meagan Paige Photography
Hi everyone! I know that businesses are now starting to reopen and we are a little bit closer to getting back to normal which is super exciting. I wanted to ensure my clients that I am taking all the proper precautions and going forward there will be specific rules that will be enforced in my studio.
The following safety regulations are in place to protect you from COVID19:
1. The Photographer and anyone who is not getting their photo taken while in my studio needs to wear a mask
2. All Clients will take their shoes off outside the studio and wash their hands once they enter with the hand sanitizer I have at my front entrance
3. The client will only bring the essentials that they need in my studio and there will be no outside props allowed
4. The Photographer and all clients will need to stay 2 meters away from each other at all times.
5. Only one session a day (this way my studio can be properly cleaned)
6. Boudoir Sessions will only be done in my studio or outdoors right now. I will not be going to client's homes until after Stage 3 has ended.
If you have any questions or want to book a session, email me at email@example.com
Meagan Paige Photography - Calgary and Surrounding Area Photographer
Meagan Paige Photography offers a wide range of photography services including Boudoir, Newborn, Maternity, Family, Business Branding and so much more!
Hi there, I am Meagan Paige!! I am the one answering all the emails, posting on social media, and taking all your lovely photos. I have been doing photography for about 5 years. Everyone I know says I was born in the wrong era. I absolutely love anything vintage especially Vintage Cameras! When I am not taking photos I am out buying more props for my future sessions or of course spending time with my amazing boyfriend and crazy puppies! Family is incredibly important to me and I cherish every moment I spend with my parents and sister! I love capturing the moment and making memories last forever.
This website is my way of showing what I am capable of and how much photography means to me. I post new photoshoots as soon as I can in hopes to keep my website new and exciting! I am more than welcome to branch out of my comfort zone and try something new, so if you don't see the certain style you are looking for message me and we can work something out. I am always learning new tricks and techniques. I hope you enjoy my work and have a fantastic day! XOXO
#boudoirphotographernearme #calgaryboudoirphotographer #professionalboudoirphotography #boudoirphotography #boudoirphotos #getboudoirphotostaken